Visitor Notice: Unfortunately, due to restrictions relating to Covid-19, Croxteth Hall tours are currently available. We hope to return when it is possible and will inform visitors via our website and social channels.
Have you ever wondered what life was like inside Croxteth Hall? What does the house look like behind the stunning exterior? Or how about exploring the hidden Victorian Walled Garden?
Once again we are opening our doors to Croxteth Hall and, though we might be restricted to one day a week at the moment, we are giving you the full tour experience. Join us each Friday in one of our exclusive expert led tours around the inside of Croxteth Hall. Explore the kitchens and see what life was like downstairs for the servants of the house, hide away down the back stairs and see what working life was like during the Edwardian times.
Fancy yourself as lord or lady of the manor? Our tours take you around the exquisite upstairs rooms of Lord and Lady Sefton, experience the luxurious lifestyle and surrounds of their daily living quarters and walk down the grand staircases like you own the place.
For a limited time only (weather permitting) we are also extending our tour to feature our famous Victorian Walled Garden. Step out of Croxteth Hall and into our beautiful grounds and behind a hidden wall and you won’t believe the secret hidden away! Ancient trees, fruits and vegetables and are sprawled out in front of you amongst our very own beehives and Victorian glass houses. It’s a treat to see and one which is hidden away from non touring guests.
Rest assured, on your guided tour we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. We are “Good to go” which means we are a #Covid19 safe venue. All our tours are are pre-booked via TicketQuarter and are restricted to 10 people each tour.
- Our tour guides will wear a face shield during your tour. If you are joining us on a tour, you will have to wear a face covering as we are following government guidelines. If you have any medical documentats which mean you are exempt from wearing a face covering, please provide this when you arrive for your tour.
- All areas of Croxteth Hall are regularly cleaned throughout the day and there are sanitising stations located at all entrances.
- Please take care of yourself and others by keeping a safe distance apart from those in the tour group who do not live within your household or support bubble.
- There are no food or beverages for sale inside Croxteth Hall but there are various concessions available within the grounds of the estate.
- There are fully accessible toilets available to use for people taking part in the tour.
- Our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our visitors, staff, customers and guests. If you would like to know more about our safety measures, please visit our Good to Go page.