The No Symptoms Mass Testing Centre situated within Croxteth Hall is open for people who live and work in Liverpool with no Covid-19 symptoms to drop in for a ‘lateral flow’ test without an appointment.
Latest Opening Dates and Times*
- Thursday 18 February – 9am-4pm
- Friday 19 February – 9am-4pm
- Saturday 20 February – 9am-4pm
- Sunday 21 February – 9am-4pm
- Thursday 25 February – 9am-4pm
- Friday 26 February – 9am-4pm
- Saturday 27 February – 9am-4pm
- Sunday 28 February – 9am-4pm
- Thursday 4 March – 9am-4pm
- Friday 5 March – 9am-4pm
- Saturday 6 March – 9am-4pm
- Sunday 7 March – 9am-4pm
*Please note, this section of our website is regularly updated and the above dates may be subject to change. In any case in which these changes happen, this will be communicated by ourselves and Liverpool City Council on Facebook and Twitter.
Liverpool City Council’s live test centre map displays up to date information on test centres open within the city, including how busy they are in real time. View the live mass test centre map here: liverpool.maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/findatestcenter.html.
For further information on mass testing in Liverpool, please visit liverpool.gov.uk/communities-and-safety/emergency-planning/coronavirus/how-to-get-tested/symptom-free-testing.