The Library Suite
Refurbished in the style of the late Lord Sefton’s Library, this traditional and intimate space is the perfect setting for a period country house wedding. Surrounded with lined bookcases and old prints, the beautiful parquet flooring and specially commissioned carpet complete the traditional wedding scene which awaits at the Library Suite.
Dressed and decorated to enhance this romantic setting, the Library Suite also includes the grand Entrance Hall (similar in size to the Library itself), the Tea Room, and a separate reception area.
This unique setting ensures a private and intimate space for your ceremony in the Library, a memorable and unique venue for photographs in the great Entrance Hall, and a separate space for food, drinks, and dancing afterward in your own private reception space.
Why not take a tour of our facilities with our wedding planner? Or you can get ideas for your big day on our Pinterest board or view the gallery below for some inspiration.
- Library seating capacity (16m x 8m) – 90 guests can be seated for a ceremony
- Entrance Hall (similar to the Library)
- Tea Room (6m x 6m)
- Reception Room
- The Team Room and Library rooms are both fitted with induction loops
- All areas are wheelchair accessible
- Disabled toilet facilities are available within the Library Suite